Our customers ask us a lot about the difference between the pool types we offer. At Pools by York, we offer a wide variety of indoor swimming pools, fiberglass pools, and saltwater pools. Therefore, customers are curious about what the best option is for them. We created a user-friendly guide for understanding all the types of pools we offer.
We supply pools to surrounding Kansas City areas, such as Lenexa, Fairway, Kansas City, Platte, Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood, Lee’s Summit, and more surrounding areas.
What are the benefits of indoor swimming pools?
Our indoor swimming pools are the best option for maintaining the pleasure indoor swimming pools bring all year-round. Indoor swimming pools are sufficient options for families or just for daily individual use.
- 24/7 Enjoyment: No matter what the weather is outside, indoor swimming pools can maintain the enjoyment of a pool all year long.
- Less maintenance: Indoor swimming pools are covered from debris falling from trees, animals, insects, and more. Therefore, maintaining indoor swimming pools are fairly easy as it eliminates half of the outside issues.
- Options galore: We collaborate with many manufacturers of indoor swimming pools. This allows our customers to have a variety of options.
What are the benefits of fiberglass pools?
Many homeowners opt for fiberglass pools due to the variety of benefits included.
- Kid-friendly: Many families tend to desire fiberglass pools as the bottoms are child-friendly. The surface is smooth. Therefore, children’s feet won’t be damaged or irritated.
- Customizable: The size, shape, and design are all very customizable for you. Teaming up with a pool contractor is the first step to personalizing fiberglass pools.
- Minimal maintenance: The up-keep of fiberglass pools are very simple and easy to maintain.
- Eye-appealing: Fiberglass pools are molded with fiberglass, which creates a very eye-pleasing aesthetic that homeowners love.
What are the benefits of salt water pools?
Salt water pools in the Kansas City area are becoming a high priority.
Cost-efficient: Salt water pools are extremely beneficial for saving funds. This is because salt water pools don’t require the up-keep of chemicals.
Easy to maintain: As there is no chemical up-keep, salt water pools are easy and simple to maintain. There is no hassle of purchasing and inserting chlorine treatments.
Easy on the eyes: Salt water pools contain 1/10 of chlorine compared to chlorine-added pools. Salt water pools naturally produce a sufficient amount of chlorine that can maintain the health and composure of the water.